Event is FINISHED
Social Media - The Basics
We can't ignore the importance of social media for business, it is becoming necessary for all business to develop a good presence on social media for sales, marketing, branding and more but damn it's overwhelming! So before you can leverage the power of social media for you or your business, you need to know what to do and how it works. This workshop is a fun introduction to the basics of social media and how you can use it for your business. We'll provide a basic overview on what social media is, what type of social media there is and how you can better understand what to use and when to use it.
Note: Please bring laptop computers incase we want to get our hands dirty!
What each of the major public social media platforms is (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube etc)
Learning outcomes & takeaways:
- Understand what social media is including what each of the major public social media platforms are (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube)
- Know the core platforms for social media
- Learn how to set up a Facebook business page and a twitter account
- Know which platform would be best suited for your needs
- Learn how to follow, tweet, tag, hastag and more.
- Get a step by step plan of what to do next to make your social media presence happen
- Additional practical advice and tips
- Peer support & general feedback provided in our challenges and open discussion session of the workshop
- Toolkits / Worksheets to take away
Anyone looking to start on social media and establish a personal or business presence
Anyone who has just started using social media for business and wants to learn more
Anyone looking for a general overview on what social media is and how to engage on social media
*Buy 2 class tickets and get a discount or book all three classes Personal Branding 101, Personal Branding 102 & Social Media Basics for a discount - just choose Standard (3 class ticket)
Classes are run and facilitated by Grace Clapham & Solonia Teodros from The Change School - a lifelong learning institute that cultivates entrepreneurial grit, competencies and personal growth to help people realise their potential and move forward. The Change School helps their students take action with confidence, clarity and emotional intelligence.
Add to Calendar
Wed Oct 21, 2015
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM SGT
- The Working Capitol
Standard (1 class ticket) $58.00 Standard (2 class ticket) $98.00
- Venue Address
- 1 Keong Saik Road, The Working Capitol Singapore
Want to find more groups and events like this?